Hydralite a combination of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals helps to support electrolytes lost in sweat and also to support muscle endurance and recovery. An electrolyte replacement formula that helps replenish vitamins and minerals lost through sweat. Although sweat rate and mineral concentration can vary, Hydralite is formulated with the typical ratios of sodium found in sweat and a blend of potassium, calcium, and magnesium to support electrolytes lost during activity.
We also add zinc, which is lost through sweat but rarely seen in electrolyte products,.
Hydralite contains no sugar or caffeine. It’s designed to optimize hydration and can blend with other performance boosters like carbohydrates or Aminos.
One Level Scoop (9g) Contains:
- Calories – 20cal
- Total Carbohydrate – 5g
- Sugars – 3g
- Other Carbohydrate – 2g
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) – 100mg
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCI) – 2mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) – 2mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) – 2 mg
- Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) – 20mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 6mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) – 4mg
- Calcium (Calcium Lactate) – 80mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate) – 40mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) – 5mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) – 15mcg
- Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) – 80mg
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride and Disodium Phosphate) – 240mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) – 80mg
Other Ingredients: Tapioca Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside A 95%).
Take a tablespoon (9gm) with water to make a cup of 200ml. Stir well until the powder is evenly dispersed and drink immediately. Close cap tightly after use.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.