FROM AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR DR GOVIND SHUKLA, NUTRITION EXPERT
Govind Shukla, Specializes in Pharmacology, Toxicology, Nutraceuticals & Herbal Drugs has published More than 100 research papers in National & International Journals. He is also a reviewer of International Journal of Pharmacology & pharmacotherapeutics, Chief editor of IJPNR Journal & Freelance Medical Writer for Different publication Groups including Lambert Academic Publishing Saarbrucken, Germany.
ULTRATHIN PLUS CAPSULES A STATE OF THE ART APPROACH TO WEIGHT LOSS
Obesity is a leading preventable cause of death worldwide, with increasing prevalence in adults and children, and it as one of the most serious public health problems of the 21st century. Obesity increases the likelihood of various diseases, particularly heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep apnea, certain types of cancer, and osteoarthritis. Obesity is most commonly caused by a combination of excessive food energy intake, lack of physical activity, and genetic susceptibility. Dieting and physical exercise are the mainstays of treatment for obesity. Diet quality can be improved by reducing the consumption of energy-dense foods such as those high in fat and sugars, and by increasing the intake of dietary fiber. Anti-obesity drugs helps to reduce appetite or inhibit fat absorption together with a suitable diet. Based on these facts an Antiobesity Drug Ultrathin plus capsule has been developed by R&D cell , with Ultrathin Plus capsules A realistic way to Win the war against obesity naturally.
Mechanism of Action : When the capsule is swallowed, its coating dissolves and the microgranules of Ultrathin Plus are dispersed in the gastric lumen immedeately, the microgranules remain bioavailable in the stomach and the small intestine for 10 hrs. Ultrathin Plus can only be eliminated by natural transit after binding and reaction with fats. This property is due to the particular nature of the link & Vitamin C’s gelling properties.Thus, a large part of fats & carbohydrates from food are no longer absorbed but are eliminated through natural transit. the blocked lipids (visible and hidden fats) are eliminated by natural intestinal transit & increased thermogenesis.
- Active carbon (25mg)- Acts as catalyst to efficiently bind fats.
- Chitosan (260mg)- Positively charged fiber attracts negatively charged fatty acids.
- FOS (200mg)– restructure and balance the intestinal flora.
- Vitamin C (20mg)- Reduces the viscosity of chitosan improving the ability to mix with the fat.
- White kidney bean extract (50mg) -Highly concentrated white kidney bean extract (Phaseolus vulgaris extract) Inhibits alpha amylase enzyme.
- Green tea extract (50mg) – Epigallocatechingallete from green tea extract., safely increasing thermogenesis(fat burning).