There is no doubt that protein-rich soybean is beneficial for health in many ways. Soybeans also contain mineral, vitamin B complex and vitamin A. Soybean is also helpful in preventing cancer along with diabetes.
Soybean not only improves metabolism but also protects the heart and prevents colorectal cancer. soybean contains iron, it is very beneficial for women. Soybean plays an important role in protecting women from anemia and bone diseases.
Soybean is a good source of calcium. Soybean rich in minerals like iron and phosphorus improves digestion. soybean also reduces the risk of diabetes, a fast growing disease these days. soybeans are a good source of calcium. Soybeans contain 52 percent protein and only 19 percent fat.
– Soybean is very useful for growing children, elderly, diabetic and heart patients and for reducing obesity.
– Soyabean is full of proteins and natural minerals that develop the body.
– The use of soybean flour is beneficial for patients with diabetes.
– Mothers who give their milk to the child should consume plenty of soybeans.
– Eating soybean daily increases brain power.
According to the Cancer Research Institute of America, the fiber present in soybean reduces the risk of colorectal and colon cancer.
– Soybean is very important for the strengthening of bones. Since soybean contains nutrients such as calcium, magnesium and copper in addition to vitamins, minerals, it helps in strengthening bones. – Soyabean also removes birth defects. The vitamin B complex and folic acid present in it are very important for pregnant women. It also helps in mental development of the fetus.
FROM AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR DR GOVIND SHUKLA, NUTRITION EXPERT
Govind Shukla, Specializes in Pharmacology, Toxicology, Nutraceuticals & Herbal Drugs has published More than 100 research papers in National & International Journals. He is also a reviewer of International Journal of Pharmacology & pharmacotherapeutics, Chief editor of IJPNR Journal & Freelance Medical Writer for Different publication Groups including Lambert Academic Publishing Saarbrucken, Germany.